Stripe Conference Table or Meeting Table has a sleek and modern style. So that will offer a modern and professional touch to any office space.
Because Stripe Conference Table or Meeting Table is composed of high-quality materials, so it makes them long-lasting and sturdy.
The dual-color meeting room table may improve a room's appearance. So it provides a visually appealing design feature.
The two-color Stripe Conference Table or Meeting Table may be customised to match the company's branding. So that it makes it seem more professional and put together.
This conference table is available in four different color schemes:
- oak colour
- teak colour
- warm white colour
- maple colour
Because stripe conference table or meeting room table is available in various sizes ranging from 2m to 8m, it makes it simple to locate one that will fit in any conference room.
The number of attendees may range from six to twenty-six. So it accommodates gatherings of different meeting room.
Striped conference table may be used for various purposes, for example meetings, presentations, brainstorming sessions, hot desking table, sharing office table, and coworking table.
Stripe Conference table includes holes and covers for built-in cable management system. So it can easy to access power and data wires.
A 50mm thick surface plate highlights the robustness of the conference table.
The thicker tabletop may lend a more sophisticated and professional aspect to a meeting or conference room.
A setting with thicker conference table, which absorb more sound, can result in better acoustics and more visible dialogue.
Unexpected advantages of rounded corner desktop design
- Rounded corners can assist in reducing injuries caused by sharp edges.
- Rounded corners may give a desktop a softer, more contemporary appearance.
- Rounded corners are easier to clean than sharp edges since there are no hard-to-reach recesses to accumulate dirt and dust.
- Rounded corners on a desktop might make it more comfortable since they are less likely to dig into your arms or legs.
- Rounded corners may assist a desktop take up less space, making it an excellent alternative for smaller rooms or narrow locations.